A fansite for NBCs Parks and Recreation!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Aziz is on FIRE!!!


I’m very excited to announce that Jason Woliner and I have sold 3 movies to Judd Apatow and Universal! I am attached to star and Jason will direct.

One idea is tentatively titled “Let’s Do This” and is a road movie about two guys that work for a motivational speaking company.

Another idea is about two disgraced astronauts who have to go back to space to clear their names.

And the other idea is a movie based around Randy, my character from “Funny People.”

We’re currently working on all three ideas now and haven’t decided which we will go with first.

Needless to say, we are very excited to be working with Judd on these projects. Unfortunately, this does however put Jason and I’s plan to remake Short Circuit 2 (with myself playing the Michael McKean role in a revolutionary new makeup technique called “peachface”) on hold indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment