A fansite for NBCs Parks and Recreation!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rashida Jones and Chris Pratt dish on P&R

Highlights from a conference call with Rashida Jones and Chris Pratt:

Rashida on the possibility of Ann and Andy getting back together: You know, I don’t think it’s an impossibility. I think there’s still love in Ann’s heart for Andy. I think so much would have to change for him to be OK with her. But I don’t think it’s an impossibility.

Chris on whether Andy will start dating: I think that Andy’s undying devotion toward Ann is one of the only things that sort of redeems him, so I hope not. I hope that he just keeps pining after Ann for 10 seasons to come. That would be the best for me.

Chris on the nude scenes: Yeah, let’s just say there was a dance belt included and it was uncomfortable. They kind of just are these little things that cover up your junk, but it was almost as if I was wearing nothing at all. Yeah.

Rashida on the show clicking more in the second season: It just takes time. I think for the actors, for the writers, for the audience, you just need some time to settle into what the characters actually are, and what’s funny about their dynamics. And I’m super grateful that people gave us a shot to get there but I definitely think it takes about 10 episodes to even know what anything is, you know? I mean, you watch some early Seinfeld, you watch some early Sex and the City, it’s nothing like the show turned out to be; the things that people loved about that show did not exist at the beginning of that show, you know.

To read more, follow the link below.

Link: Rashida Jones and Chris Pratt Talk Parks and Recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment