A fansite for NBCs Parks and Recreation!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bones War!



Vs.


Today Aziz Ansari declared the following:

Is Bones key demo 8-12? RT @SpareMeBones You'd make a great murder victim on #Bones. Comedian who is a victim because he's NOT funny!

Hey @SpareMeBones, I'm gonna ask my friend @HartHanson for "Bones" spoilers and Tweet the shit out of them at you! HAHAHAH!

Ok @SpareMeBones. SPOILER: David Boreanaz character wil drive his car into a lake to die cause the events of the show are so boring.

BONES SPOILER: In episode 5, David Boreanaz breaks the 4th wall and says to camera: "This show sucks huge cock, get me out of here!"

Ok Bones war is over for tonight, back to shooting! Halloween episode, going late tonight...

Aubrey Plaza will not accept defeat!

I HATED BONES before @azizansari ever did. #BonesWarIsNotOver

I just realized that #Bones is actually a pretty fantastic show.

JUST KIDDING!! I HATE #BONES AND IVE ALWAYS HATED ITTTT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment